How I can help
I am a counsellor specialising in Relationships and Couples Therapy. I work with couples and individuals on all aspects of their relationship. Examples of common issues addressed in couple counselling or relationship therapy are:
- Communication problems
- Loss of sexual desire
- Impact of the first child and/or subsequent children on the couple relationship
- Issues about decision to have another child or not
- Commitment issues
- Leading parallel lives
- Problems with young children and/or teenagers
- Step parenting issues
- Past relationships
- Separating/getting divorced
- Fertility issues and impact on the couple's relationship
- Impact of life cycle events/changes.
I aim to create a safe haven for my clients where they can talk openly and work through their issues.
My approach is fully tailored to the needs of my clients. I consider every client as individual and unique and will work with you to achieve your goals whether on a short term or longer term basis.